KHI Solutions is transitioning to the new Paychex Flex Human Capital Management system. You were previously using Employee Access Online (EAO) to access your paystubs and W2s, but you will now be using Paychex Flex for any paystubs or W2s for 2017 and on. Please review the information below and complete the registration process at your earliest convenience.
It’s imperative that you register for this new system, as you will not be able to view 2017 pay stubs without completing the registration.
- Visit paychexflex.com
- Click ‘Sign Up.’ You do not need to enter a Username. (You MUST use your full name as seen on your current pay stub to register)
- Complete all fields on the Personal Information page, click Continue.
- Select and answer four security questions on the Security Information page, click Continue.
- Complete all fields on the Account Information page, click Continue.
- Once you complete all pages, you’ll be logged in to the application. Be sure to remember your unique Username and Password for future access.
For help registering, view this automated online tutorial.
As previously stated, in order to access your 2017 check stubs, you will be required to register for the new site.
Injured on the Job?
In the event of an on-site injury, please notify our Employee Relations Team and call Medcor 24/7 Injury Triage Services at 1-800-775-5866. If Medcor instructs you to seek further action and it is outside of normal business hours, please call 1-866-926-2086.